Friday, July 18, 2008

Vivian's test, update 7.

The neurologist came by a little while ago and recommended that we keep Vivian in the hospital another night in hopes of capturing a seizure on the EEG. I agreed, but I have mixed feelings about the decision. I am really ready to go home, but I also want desperately for her doctor to garner some valuable information out of this experience so that our efforts haven't been for naught.

Vivian is watercoloring right now and having a grand time. My friend Ginger just called and offered to bring me lunch and keep us company this afternoon (note to friends: offering to bring me lunch is akin to living in Europe and inviting me to come visit - don't mention it unless you're serious because I'm highly likely to take advantage of your kindness). Sweet Karey and Mark are going to go by my house and pick up a few things for Vivian and me and bring them up here later. Robert will be able to come up tonight and tomorrow. All this to say, we're well take care of.

Thanks for all of your prayers and encouragement. They have been much needed.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Hang in there! Keeping you in my thoughts.